Buying and selling a home is a complicated process that you don’t want to take on alone. You can worry more about packing and bidding goodbye to your current home when you rely on Judy Degreeff-Keller William Integrity NW to orchestrate the details of your real estate transaction.
Many things need to be taken care of to ensure that the sale of your home proceeds to closing without a hitch. Judy Degreeff-Keller Williams Integrity NW can handle them all. Our agent will guide you to a house that fits your needs using her knowledge of the local area and industry expertise.
Judy Degreeff-Keller Williams Integrity NW will oversee the transaction and shield you from any problems that may come up when you sell your space by:
• Separating your from your home
• Decluttering the space
• Removing your favorite items
• Organizing the closets and cabinets
• Fixing minor problems
• Evaluating the curb appeal
• Making your house sparkle
When you sell your home, we encourage you to use our website. In addition to being FREE, you can set up a custom search to monitor competing listings, stay on top of market changes, like price reductions, and set up text alerts. Our website is one of the most comprehensive property listing sites in Elk River. It has ALL Keller Williams Realty listings in Elk River, our team’s listings, plus all MLS homes for sale, not only in Elk River, but surrounding cities like Otsego, Ramsey, Rogers and the entire state.
Once we’re done selling your Minnesota house, you can trust Judy Degreeff-Keller Williams Integrity NW to find the perfect new Elk River home to meet your needs. Don’t wait to sell your home while the market continues to fluctuate – call Judy Degreeff-Keller Williams Integrity NW to kick-start the home buying and selling process.
• Keep the grass cut and remove all yard clutter
• Weed and apply fresh mulch to flower beds
• Apply fresh paint to wooden fences
• Tighten and clean all door handles
• Clean windows inside and out
• Powerwash your home's exterior
• Make sure all gutters and downspouts are firmly attached and functioning
• Paint the front door
• Buy a new welcome mat
• Place potted flowers near the front door
• Clean and organize cabinets, closets and bookshelves
• Clean all light fixtures and ceiling fans
• Shampoo carpets
• Remove excessive wall hangings and knick-knacks
• Repair all plumbing leaks, including faucets and drain traps
• Make minor repairs (torn screens, sticking doors, cracked caulking)
• Clean or paint walls and ceilings
• Replace worn cabinet and doorknobs
• Fix or replace discolored grout
• Replace broken tiles
• Replace worn countertops